My Halloween Costume
Well, this is most of it. I’m not wearing my wings. I either look sexy or upset here. :p
My Halloween Costume

Tomorrow, at the Horrorpops show, I’ll have my friend take some REAL pictures of me in my full costume.
I’ll also try to post a video clip of the show.

Tags:

13 Comments on Taty’s Goin’ Goth: One night only: Get your tickets here!

1. kataish says:

SEXY COSTUME!
    AND OMG YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE HORRORPOPS ON HALLOWEEN?

*Gasps for air*

Sorry… got too excited. I AM SO JEALOUS!

Take pictures! lol I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!

I saw them a few months ago. London was their only Canadian tour date, aside from way the hell up north. It was an AWESOME show. Patricia is hot, so is Kamilla Vanilla (one of the dancers).

• B.E.M. says:

Yippie!

Yes I am! They are at the GlassHouse in Pamona. It’s a true punk venue. I have not been to a full blown punk show since high school. One of my new friends from Craigslist came up with the idea. Neither of us had heard of Horrorpops, but there are two things:

1. It’s $10. yay!

2. I check out their videos at their site and I like it!

I’ll take tons of pics and try to sneak a video clip w/ my camera.

• kataish says:

Re: Yippie!

ooo you will LOVE them.
        if you like them let me know and I can burn the full album for you. THere is such a huge cult following too. Heck, the venue we were at sold out, and there were people from Detroit and all over Michigan coming to the show.

• B.E.M. says:

Re: Yippie!

wow. that’s so cool. maybe I should call Derrick and tell him to get tix by phone? eek!

• kataish says:

Re: Yippie!

It’s probably a good idea! Or go to the venue earlier and get tickets if possible instead of waiting in line.

• B.E.M. says:

Re: Yippie!

I am so excited now. Glad to hear they are fun. I will totally take you up on the CD offer.

I’m emailing him right now! Hope he can call and get tix ahead.

• kataish says:

Re: Yippie!

hopefully! I don’t know how much bigger the following is out there. They are from Europe though, and have been touring the US like mad the last few months. They’re starting to get more popular too. It’s just a fun show in general, great music, a lot of crowd participation, etc.

And if you’re wearing that dress… TOTALLY. You’ll look hot. hehe.

• B.E.M. says:

Re: Yippie!

why thank you!

I tried! *L*

There are so many things going on in LA. And this venue is basically the middle of nowhere to most punk fans.

• kataish says:

Re: Yippie!

hrm… well I hope hope hope you can get in!

2. ravyne_hawke says:

*whistles* you look very sexy!! woohooo! Can’t wait to see you with the wig!

3. You look sexy…*smiles.